If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (318) 427-7511

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Water damaged hotel in Alexandria, LA.

We responded to a local hotel that had a pipe bust in a hotel room. The pipe was located in the wall of the room and before it was noticed it flooded several ro... READ MORE

Mold remediation at a local business

After a pipe burst over the weekend clean water flooded the first floor of this Alexandria business. The customer complained that there was a noticeable odor th... READ MORE

Microwave fire at an apartment in Pineville

This is a case of a faulty microwave in which the manufacturer design got recalled. We packed out the whole condo into our warehouse. We dry-sponged and cleaned... READ MORE

Flood damage in Alexandria home

These photos are from a flood that occurred in the spring of 2017. The home is in a flood plain. Due to the contaminated nature of the water we were required to... READ MORE

Fire damage in Ball, La.

This fire was so extensive that the insurance company required us to remove most of the building materials from the home. Many of there contents were salvageabl... READ MORE

Mold remediation after a flood event

This mold job was extremely bad due to a flood that occurred in the spring of 2017. The homeowners waited to call us. This delay created secondary damage outsid... READ MORE

Water Damage at a Central Louisiana dance studio

SERVPRO of Alexandria quickly responded to a water damage at a local dance studio. The cause of the loss was water intrusion from a faulty supply line in the ad... READ MORE

Water damage at a Alexandria office building

SERVPRO of Alexandria got called out to this office building in which an ice maker supply line ruptured, resulting in water damage throughout the hall way and k... READ MORE

Water damage at a Pineville office building

SERVPRO of Alexandria responded to a clean water loss at a Pineville office building. The loss occurred from a sink that was left on over night. Because the wat... READ MORE

Fire damage at a Central Louisiana business

An electrical fire at a Central Louisiana business caused a lot of smoke and soot damage. We removed the charred building materials followed by a heavy clean an... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Alexandria Home

A electrical fire in an Alexandria home resulted in significant smoke and odor damage to the kitchen. Water damage occurred when the fire department soaked much... READ MORE

Fire damage in a Marksville apartment

A space heater fire caused structural, smoke and soot damage throughout the downstairs living room. SERVPRO of Alexandria removed the damaged materials and bega... READ MORE

Alexandria mold remediation

This Alexandria home had a roof leak resulting in suspicious growth that was later identified as mold. SERVPRO of Alexandria responded by setting up containment... READ MORE

Mold in a Pineville home

This Pineville homeowner discovered mold damage. The mold growth was located in the ceiling of the water heater closet and had spread over a sizable area. While... READ MORE

Storm damage at a duplex in Alexandria

This first floor of a duplex in Alexandria was damaged as a result of the 2016 spring floods. The water was about a foot up the wall, and resulted in mold on th... READ MORE

Flooded Natchitoches home

SERVPRO of Alexandria responded to a Natchitoches house flood during the spring floods of 2015. The contaminated flood water caused severe damage to the content... READ MORE

Flood damage in Alexandria home

SERVPRO of Alexandria was called to a house during a recent flood event in which this particular home had several inches of flood water, causing damage to the e... READ MORE

Natchitoches pipe leak

A Natchitoches home had a pipe leak in the attic. It caused the downstairs ceiling to collapse. SERVPRO of Alexandria responded immediately. We extracted water ... READ MORE

Water damage in a Marksville home

This family’s Marksville residence experienced serious water damage after their water heater burst in attic. SERVPRO of Alexandria responded with the expe... READ MORE

Water damage in Ball, Louisiana

The Kitchen as well as other areas of this home were affected when a water heater leaked in this Ball home. Laminate wood flooring was affected and had to be r... READ MORE

Water Damage in Alexandria Business

SERVPRO of Alexandria was called to Alexandria business to clean up after a water main back up (as seen in the before and after photos). Our SERVPRO teams worke... READ MORE

Water Damage in Pineville Restaurant

SERVPRO of Alexandria was called to clean up a leak that caused severe water damage in a restaurant hallway. Our team discovered mold and cut away the affected ... READ MORE

Massive Water Leak in Attic--Pineville

When a water line ruptures in an attic space and flows strongly for an entire day, the results are shown in this Pineville area home. Hanging, water-logged ceil... READ MORE

Alexandria Sewage Backup

When the restroom of this Alexandria office building backed up, the resulting contaminated water required fast removal to mitigate damages and prevent adverse h... READ MORE