If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (318) 427-7511

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in a Pineville home

This Pineville homeowner discovered mold damage. The mold growth was located in the ceiling of the water heater closet and had spread over a sizable area. While most molds are not dangerous, they do cast off an undesirable odor. Since there are molds that can produce allergens and pose a negative health effect on residents, it is wise to have a professional determine the type of mold growing in your home. SERVPRO of Alexandria was called in to provide mold removal in this Pineville home. We had the mold inspected to determine its type and then began the mold damage cleanup process. The mold-affected area was sanded and cleaned before applying a encapsulate to complete the job. Encapsulating a surface provides a resistant coating to prevent future mold growth. If you discover mold in your central Louisiana home or business call SERVPRO of Alexandria 24/7 at (318) 427-7511. We are here to help.