Mold remediation at a local business
After a pipe burst over the weekend clean water flooded the first floor of this Alexandria business. The customer complained that there was a noticeable odor throughout the building. Typically insulation is in exterior walls but once we began investigating we discovered that there was insulation in some of the interior walls. We removed some sheet rock we discovered suspicious growth. At that point we recommended an industrial hygienist get involved. Our knowledge combined with the Industrial Hygeniest's protocol proved to be successful. The odor was eliminated and the moisture was dried up. The customer and client were extremely satisfied!