Your Alexandria Commercial Property Has incurred Water Damage, Now What?
SERVPRO: Your First Choice For Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Alexandria
When you find that your commercial property in Alexandria has been impacted by water damage, it's critically important that you secure professional restoration services. And when you start your search for the ideal team of water damage specialists, the search should stop with SERVPRO of Alexandria. Following is some important information regarding the premier commercial water damage team in your area.
Ever since 1967, we've been offering commercial clients the high-quality services that ensure getting their business restored to its pre-water damaged condition as soon as possible. Because of our commitment to operating ethically and offering excellent customer service, we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Testimonials abound indicating a very high degree of customer satisfaction.
What We Do. Here at SERVPRO of Alexandria, we understand that there is a wide range of services that our commercial property owners in Asheville may require during the course of normal business operations or when a serious event occurs affecting their property. For this reason, we're pleased to offer all of the following remediation services provided by our IICRC-certified technicians:
• Water removal--for floods or large volumes of water we use truck mounted powerful water pumps, sump pumps, and wet-vacs.
• Mold remediation--inspect, replace porous materials like drywall, clean and wipe down, HVAC vacuuming, air scrubbers and foggers for removal of odors.
• Structural drying--high-velocity fans (air movers), dehumidifiers that may incorporate chemical or refrigerant extractors.
• Soot and smoke removal--special tools and chemicals for wiping down, mitigate staining, using foggers for odor entrapment
• Decontamination-sewage backup protocols to ensure containment and sanitizing
We are also pleased to offer the following reconstruction solutions:
• Commercial emergency board-up post-fire or water damage for safety and security of the building and business assets.
• On-site power--portable and heavy duty generators.
• Inventory control--special form--CCIS to categorize damage with options for repair, discard or replace. We work with insurance adjusters for expedient execution of damage and inventory control.
• Pack-out and storage--remove for cleaning at our cleaning facilities and storage of business assets.
• Structure repair--we offer our services and gladly work with your contractors to repair and restore your business in Asheville to pre-water damage condition.
• Creation of crawl space vapor barriers--reduce moisture levels to inhibit mold growth and structural damage.
Our contents restoration services include restoring carpet, heirlooms, antiques, office equipment, electronics, and upholstery. We are also experts in drying documents that are a top priority to prevent deterioration.
Our Customer-Centered Outlook
As an industry leader with over 1,650 franchises, the professionals of SERVPRO have come to realize that the key to success is maintaining a customer-centered outlook. For this reason, our technicians work directly with clients to ensure that we gain a full understanding of their needs and preferences. Additionally, we make sure that clients are fully cognizant of each step of the cleanup, drying, and repair processes that we execute. Finally, we do all that we can to keep clients informed of their rights with insurance providers.
Choose SERVPRO. When you find that your commercial property in Alexandria has been impacted by a natural disaster or a ruptured pipe, that results in water damage, there's only one company to call: SERVPRO. Our goal is to get your business back in business.
Commercial Water Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Alexandria has the training, equipment, and experience to handle large commercial water or flooding damage emergencies. Whether your water emergency occurs in a small office building or big box store, we will respond immediately to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Call us. (318) 427-7511