Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage Restoration in Louisiana School

This elementary school in Oakdale, Louisiana was the result of an electrical malfunction. There was minimal damage to the structure since the fire was contained... READ MORE

Contents Restoration: Fire Damage, Natchitoches, LA.

During the winter of 2018 SERVPRO of Alexandria received a call from a distraught family looking for restoration service after an electrical fire caused signifi... READ MORE

Fire and smoke damage cleanup in Alexandria

The fire from this Alexandria kitchen deposited a heavy layer of soot on this crystal barware set. Our customer was distraught over the appearance of this famil... READ MORE

Fire damage in a Marksville apartment

A space heater fire caused structural, smoke and soot damage throughout the downstairs living room. SERVPRO of Alexandria removed the damaged materials and bega... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Alexandria Home

A electrical fire in an Alexandria home resulted in significant smoke and odor damage to the kitchen. Water damage occurred when the fire department soaked much... READ MORE

Fire damage in Ball, La.

This fire was so extensive that the insurance company required us to remove most of the building materials from the home. Many of there contents were salvageabl... READ MORE

Microwave fire at an apartment in Pineville

This is a case of a faulty microwave in which the manufacturer design got recalled. We packed out the whole condo into our warehouse. We dry-sponged and cleaned... READ MORE