House Fire in Alexandria
The fire damage was so extensive for this job, that most, if not all, sheetrock walls had to be removed by our team. All but two rooms in the house were affected. It is speculated the fire started in the kitchen by the oven but it was never confirmed. The soot-covered walls and personal belongings were very shocking to witness along with the smell of burn that lingered inside. Thankfully, the heat from the fire affected the property superficially for the most part and not structurally. SERVPRO of Alexandria appreciates the trust that this community has shared. We understand the struggle and hurt these situations bring to families.